Richardson Bikemart presents “Cyclesomatic Bicycle Fair and Showcase”
Saturday, October 22, 2011
12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Check out the list of exhibitors and the day’s schedule just released
The Cyclesomatic Bicycle Fair and Showcase presented by Richardson Bike Mart will be a first time event occurring concurrently with Go Oak Cliff’s Blues, Bandits and BBQ event. It is one of over 10 bicycling events throughout the month of October that make up this year’s Cyclesomatic, and the highlight of the month!
- Time: 12 pm – 6pm
- Location: Lake Cliff Park, Oak Cliff, Dallas, TX @ Crawford and 5th St
- Event on FB: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=166023943483312&view=wall¬if_t=event_wall
- Parking: If bicycling to the event, there will be a bicycle valet for a nominal donation next to the ticket sales for the BBQ event. If driving there is plenty of on-street parking
- Description: The bicycle fair will consist of exhibitors from around the North Texas area displaying their businesses, organizations, & governments bicycle initiatives, products, causes, and social events. The fair will also include family friendly activities including a bicycle safety course and dirt track, bicycle crafts area, & bicycle maintenance workshops. We’re including a showcase of as many different bicycle genres as possible. A BMX half-pipe with professional riders displaying their talents will be put on by RBM, as well as inviting bike trial riders, uni-cyclists, low-riders, tall bikes, and possibly featuring an Alley Cat and Paletta cart race. There will also be plenty of bicycle valet parking for event participants.
- Food, Beverages, & Music: The Blues, Bandits and BBQ event has advance tickets on sale for $10 and are available now at PreKindle. Tickets will be available the day of the event and will be $15 for anyone wanting access to BBQ tasting and beverages. Also, there will be other food vendors selling food that will not be in the controlled access area of the BBQ event available for everyone. Furthermore, there will be live blues music throughout the day.
- To Exhibit or Showcase: Registration as an exhibitor is now closed. There is no registration fee, however if you’d like rent a table or two chairs, those will be available. A full list of exhibitors and complete schedule to be posted soon!
- To participate in a Bicycle Swap Meet: Please fill out this form. There is no fee to participate.
Questions and Feedback
- Event contact: Jonathan Braddick