Spring is Sprung Group Ride! A Tour of OC’s Community Gardens
We’re excited to present the Spring is Sprung group ride, May 23rd, and showcase five of the incredible gardens/urban farms setup by the Community Gardens of Oak Cliff. We’ll be starting this ride in the Bishop Arts District, and stops will include tours of the gardens, presentations about composting, bees, and other great stuff. It’s a family friendly ride, so all are welcome.
To rsvp via Facebook, click here, and the ride map is located here.
Ride Date: Sunday, May 23, 2010
Start Location: Eno’s Pizza Tavern, Bishop Arts District
Start Time: 1:00 pm (times are approximations based on amount of time at each stop and travel time)
- Community Garden of Cliff Temple 1:15pm
- Methodist Hospital System Garden: 1:50pm
- St. Cecilia’s Community Garden 2:50pm
- Jefferson Median Project 3:20pm
- Urban Acres Farm Store 3:50pm
- Eno’s Pizza Tavern 4:30pm