¡Paletas y Bicicletas! is right around the corner, on Saturday, March 7th!
This FREE event will include a park clean-up and KIDS BIKE GIVEAWAYS!!!
Children can earn a raffle ticket for picking up 10 pieces of trash at each park. Kids can earn one ticket at each park.
For participants that are too old for a kid bike, we will have DOOR PRIZES: Arboretum Passes and BFOC Pint Glasses.
After spending time cleaning Kidd Springs Park, we will then take a SHORT BIKE RIDE through Bishop Arts on our way to Lake Cliff Park.
At Lake Cliff we will have another park clean-up, followed by pinatas and the bike giveaways.
The following is a rough itinerary for the day:
- 2:00pm Meet up at Kidd Springs Park, 711 W. Canty St. Dallas, TX 75208
- Park Clean-Up, Music, Luchadores
- 2:45pm Roll Out to Lake Cliff Park
- Short Bike Ride through the Bishop Arts District
- 3:15pm Arrive at Lake Cliff Park, 5th St. and Crawford St. Dallas, TX 75203
- Park Clean-Up, Mariachis, Luchadores
- 4:00pm Pinatas and Kids Bike Giveaways
- 5:00pm End of the event!
- Have a safe ride home!
See ya Saturday, March 7th!
Bike Friendly Oak Cliff