We’ve got a big lineup this year, y’all.
Beginning this Saturday, we’re opening our monthly Board Meeting to the neighborhood and inviting you and your mother to join us in planning upcoming events and ideas.
10am, Saturday Feb 2nd @ N Oak Cliff Library
He’s a rundown of the events we have in mind to whet your appetite.
- Meet the Candidates: Tuesday Feb 5th 5:30-7pm, Small Brew
- Tweed Ride: Sunday Feb 17th 12pm, Farmers Market
- Lee Harvey Ride: Sunday Feb 24th, AJ Vagabonds
- Cyclists in Suits (Bike DFW): Monday Feb 25th, RSVP to ride in the bus down to Austin
- All Out Trinity – Bike to the Bridge: Saturday March 2nd (Largest cyclist gathering for photo!)
- Mardi Gras: Sunday March 3rd
- Paletas y Bicicletas: Saturday March 9th
- Bike to Work event (Friday in May): Tuesday evening Plan Your Ride Pre-Party
- Spring / Summer Neighbor Day bike parking in Bishop Arts event
- Saturday June 1st next Open Meeting
It’s going to be a good year for biking in Oak Cliff.